Mini DT Call!!

Monday 31 October 2011
As we've recently lost a few team members here at Charisma, we've decided to hold a Mini DT Call!!

If you are interested in joining our fun (and slightly) crazy team, check if you meet the following criteria and if so then please leave your blog address in the linky list at the end of this post :)
*You must have an active blog which you post to regularly*
*You will be required to make one project every fortnight but you may join in every week if you wish to!*
*You must take part in commenting on entries every week*

This call will close on 8:00pm Monday 7th November :)





2 comments:

  1. Andreja said...:

    I would love to join in your team.
    I create very much, so this is not a problem :-))
    Greetings from Slovenija

  1. Charmayne said...:

    I'm a fairly new blogger, but been papercrafting for 15 years. I have just turned 39 last week and decided that one of the things I would like to achieve before I turn 40 is to be chosen for a papercraft DT. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx