Winners & Top 3 of Challenge #32

Thursday 19 August 2010
Good Morning all!

What another fantastic challenge week we've had at charisma!!! we've absolutly loved seeing all your easel card creations!!!

Without further ado, the the winners this week are:

Prize one:
Three Digi sets of there choice goes to:
NO: 107: STEPHANNE

Prize Two is:

The Greetings farm Anya Stamp goes to:



NO: 56: TRACY

Congratulations!!!! please contact us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk by 6pm sunday GMT London time to collect your prize!!!

Here are the top 3 Joanne picked for last week, in no particular order are:

51 Vicky - Sticky with icky just loved all of the KennyK images and how the scene was set!!
41 Sharon - Cards by request such a dreamy pretty card, with lots of pearls and flowers!
112 Jeri - Crafty J's place so much thought put into this card/box, a beautiful gift!
I know I say it every time but boy that was hard to choose. I absolutely love the easel card style and have been blown away by the entries that we have received. Makes me love them all the more!!!!!

Well done!!!

Don't forget ya top 3 badge!!!
Thank you all once again for playing along - remember to come back shortly to find out this weeks challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Vicky said...:

    WOW....thankyou so SO much for choosing me as 1 of your top 3, I will wear this badge with pride......I'm so chuffed & I have big HUGE cheesy grin lol. Thanks again & congrats to the winners & other top 3.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

  1. congrats to all the winners
    the cards are gorgeous
    hugs angelique

  1. Tammy said...:

    Congratulations everyone - Easels are my fav and there was a wonderful selection. Well done. Hugs Tammy x

  1. Ms. Jen said...:

    WOW, great job ladies. Ya'll put my card to shame! These are definitely winners and so gorgeous!!

  1. ~Jeri~ said...:

    Oh wow...what a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much Joanne for choosing my easel card/box as one of the top 3. It's such an honor! Everyone done beautiful work!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx